Mother's Day Contest Winner!

We are so happy to announce the winner of our annual Mother's Day Contest! The winning Mom will receive their bouquet delivered to them on Mother's Day.

Thank you for all of your submissions again this year! Every story was close to your hearts and we appreciate that you shared your stories with us. It is so difficult to choose a winner as we received so many exceptional stories of Moms, so we chose at random this year.

Here is the winning entry: 

During the past 6 months, my mom took myself and my 2 year old son into her house while I went through a tough separation. She makes my son's every day special and he just so thrilled to see grandma everyday. If it wasn't for her, I don't know where I would be today. I just wanted to say thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts