Mother's Day Contest Winner!

We are so happy to announce the winner of our annual Mother's Day Contest! The winning Mom will receive their bouquet delivered to them on Mother's Day.

Thank you for all of your submissions again this year! Every story was close to your hearts and we appreciate that you shared your stories with us. Here is the winning entry:  

My very special mom was given a few weeks to months to live. After a roller coaster of misdiagnoses she finally was told she also has lymphoma in addition to stage 4 pancreatic cancer. And now that this is our last mother's day together, she is too sick to do many of the special things I would have liked to have done with her (I am an only child). All of my life she has been there for me. When I was younger, she was the rock in our family, getting educated, raising a child and caring for a sick husband. After my dad died, she and I fused a special bond: the best team you can imagine. Knowing how very special she is to me is so important. And when I was diagnosed with my dad's condition, she totally stayed by my side and helped me through my own challenges. Regardless of it being a "good" or "bad" day this year, I am hoping to make her day a little brighter (and if I win I can spend the extra cash on more hospital parking!). I want her to know I love her so very much and that she is the best mother a daughter could ask for.

Comments

Popular Posts