Mother's Day Contest Winners!

We are so happy to announce the winners of our annual Mother's Day Contest! The winners will receive their bouquet delivered on Mother's Day.

Thank you for all of your submissions again this year! Every story was unique and special. Thank you for sharing their stories with us. It is so difficult to choose a winner as we received exceptional stories of Moms and their perseverance, so this year we chose two winners - a Mom and Daughter who were both nominated. We'd love to share their stories with you:

Mom/Daughter: Hanh Nguyen
Hanh is an amazing mom. She has two wonderful daughter and they are growing up so quick, they both have their moms fun and sassy style and, I know they love their mom so much. Hanh works a lot and I believe she deserve these flowers for being an amazing mom, working during these uncertain times and still having the energy to come home to her children and give them the love and fun playful time they need. If I did win these flowers for Hanh, they are not only from me but from Isabella and Jaelyn too 😁. We all love you!!!


Mom/Grandma: Oanh Nguyen
My mom raised my sister and I by herself, living day by day from welfare cheques to the point of graduated (again as Vietnamese degrees don't count in Canada) college and earning full time jobs stable enough to support the both of us. Then as we grew up, my other siblings from Vancouver came and my mom raised them in lieu of my dad as well. No complaints on the unfairness. Four by herself. As we grew she selflessly continued to help us kids with our own kids and to this day, she's helping us no matter with five grandkids. Nothing could show us as daughters how strong a mother's love can be! Love you mom. Thank you for setting the example and standard from humble beginnings to working hard to earning your place.

Comments

Popular Posts