A Thank You: Maryknoll's Bouquet

It was my pleasure to make this bouquet for Maryknoll. The bouquet was made in a wild, yet elevated aesthetic with Playa Blanca garden roses, agonis, sweet pea vine, Italian ruscus, anemones, black scabiosa, veronica, Nightshade vine, and strawflower. Here's a little love from the bride and pictures of the beautiful bride with her bouquet. 

Photograph courtesy of Lushana Bale Photography.

I would like to thank the team for making my dream bridal bouquet! It was a very unique, beautiful, gorgeous, and jaw-dropping bouquet! When I attached a picture of a bridal bouquet from Pinterest with the first email I sent, I never expected the team would go beyond to make me such a beautiful bouquet! 

It was my dream to have some anemone flowers in my bouquet, but I never expected it because it was not in season. When I saw my bouquet, I was teary as a few anemones were included. Also, I felt so very special as a bride that my bouquet was organically made when I saw sweat peas hanging and the leaves were painted gold (which reflects my theme colours - white, gold, and black.) 

Lastly, my husband, who is a graphic designer and who told me about your studio, loved the bouquet. His friend was also asking us about your studio as she well in love with my bouquet. 

Please extend my gratitude and appreciation to the team for making my big day a very special day. Thank you so much! 


Comments

Popular Posts