Mother's Day Contest Winner

We are so happy to announce the winner of our Mother's Day Contest!

The winner will receive flowers monthly from Botany Floral Studio, the first bouquet being delivered this Mother's Day!

We received countless submissions and every story was unique and special.

Moms mean the world to all of us. From the contest, here were some of our favourite words used to describe Moms ... super hero, grace, extraordinary, super woman, sacrificing, selfless, independent, best friend, compassionate, dignity, humility, loving, mentor, inspiration, cherished, and noble. We couldn't agree with you more!

The Winning Mom: Debbie Kuiken

Debbie's son submitted the winning Mom Story: Last spring, I was hit with a severe bout of meningitis that almost took my life. I was in a coma for 6 weeks. When I woke, I was paralyzed, and had lost almost all my vision. Through out the 8 months I was hospitalized, my mother was by my side every single day. I am in a wheel chair now. My mother grocery shops for me every week, makes me home-made meals, and takes me to all my physiotherapy and medical appointments. I could not have made it through this with out her help.

Comments

Popular Posts