Feature: Style Me Pretty Canada

We have been featured on Style Me Pretty Canada! It is a honour, because we loved doing these wedding flowers, we loved this couple, and we loved their wedding philosophy! All photographs are by Meghan Andrews Photography.

As written on SMP, here is a little bit of what their special day at 99 Sudbury was about ...


From the Bride… From the tiny tea lights that lit my way down the aisle, to the room full of sparklers that kissed me goodnight, our wedding was every part of my imagination come to life.  Having people travel from different cities, provinces and countries to help me celebrate my love for the most wonderful man I have ever known was an amazing feeling.
Like most brides and grooms, we wanted our wedding style to be much like our own- both classic and romantic, yet also pretty laid back, no fuss, fun, loving, wannabe-hipsters. What kind of wedding would that be you ask?  An evening wedding in the city with long banquet tables and endless hors d’oeuvres.

Want to read and see more? You can find the full feature here.

Below are some shots from the feature, enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts