Mother's Day Flowers

Making a decision to have a child--it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. - Elizabeth Stone

I love this quote - Since having a child, I have always felt that my heart no longer belongs to me; it now belongs to my son. It is brimming with love for my child, not a lot of space for much else to fit in there. I never knew what it was to truly be a mother, until I became one myself! Mothers are worth gold! Celebrate the Moms in your life and give back to them the love they lend so effortlessly and endlessly.

Treat Mom to flowers from Botany Floral StudioOrder Flowers Online or Call Us at 647-341-6646.

Floral Delivery available for Mother's Day - Sunday, May 13th.

Gift Idea for Mom: Pretty Phalaenopsis Orchid potted in cute Doily-wrapped Terracotta Pot from Botany! Charming!


Here are some shots from around the studio ... Enjoy!


{Fresh flowers displayed in the studio}
{Double petal tulips, hydrangea, agapanthus, roses, spray roses, parrot tulips}
{callas, double petal tulips, stocks, veronica}
{callas, sweet peas, hydrangea}
{callas, sweet peas, hydrangea, double petal tulips, freesia}
{Garden roses, gerbera daisies, pincushion protea, tulips, disbuds, dianthus, cymbidium orchids, star of Bethlehem} 
 {cymbidium orchids, echiverea, roses, pincushion protea, monstera leaf, dianthus, mini-hydrangeas}

 {cymbidium orchids, echiverea, roses, pincushion protea, monstera leaf, dianthus, mini-hydrangeas}


 {cymbidium orchids, echiverea, roses, pincushion protea, monstera leaf, dianthus, mini-hydrangeas}

Comments

Popular Posts