Inspiration: flowers, plants + more styled in wood logs

We have been scavenging in the forest and at the beach and we've found some amazing gnarly driftwood and huge hollowed out logs to make into creations ...

So far, we have successfully planted succulents into driftwood and hollowed out wood. They are very popular in the studio!

Next, I want to design flowers and plants into logs as centrepieces. I would love to do this for a woodlands-inspired wedding. So I began to search and I came across a couple designers that have made exactly what I have in mind!

Check out their beautiful and woodsy creations ...

 {photos courtesy of Françoise Weeks}

{photo courtesy of Jade Water Designs}


Something more to inspire you ... These great mushroom LEDs are designed into driftwood by Japanese designer "Great Mushrooming".
{photo courtesy of great mushrooming}

Comments

Popular Posts