Happy New Year!

As this year is winding down and another one is nearing, I like to reminisce and be thankful for what has come to me this past year ...

A New Year symbolizes new beginnings, but I feel like this past year has embodied new beginnings for my family and I.

There have been a lot of changes - saying goodbye to friends and family when we moved to Toronto was the hardest part of this year. But new places bring new faces and I am overwhelmed by the welcome we received when opening shop in Toronto. Our community continues to support us and share their stories with us at the shop ... and we love this!

I am thankful to be surrounded and supported by a wonderful family.

I am thankful to witness the simple pleasures my son experiences every single day. There is nothing like the joy a child brings. He opens my eyes to wonderment I had forgotten.

I am thankful to work with my hands, designing with beautiful flowers and plants. Fulfilling my dream of opening a business has been and continues to be hard work and heartbreak, but I feel blessed to have chosen such a creative path.

This is my inspiration for the New Year ... people for good.

Happy New Year to you and yours!

Comments

Popular Posts