Fresh eyes...

This is a little bit I wrote in the summer and finished writing today, it's December ...

I have fresh eyes - this happens when you find yourself in a new place. I am excited to be in this city, my new home. I walk to work in the morning and from work at night. When I am walking, I notice new things. I have fresh eyes for all the new vegetation around me - the beautiful gardens. I love that there are grape vines, rose hips and prunus growing in people's yards, from their fences, from the cracks in the walls and in alleyways - growing everywhere, haphazard and ignored. I just want to pick it all.

Now, it's December and things are still going, growing. Toronto is a great place to grow!

I am excited to garden this coming year. I am excited to use these beautiful foliages in my creations.

Comments

  1. Toronto is sure lucky to have you...You gave in return to this great city new eyes in the botanical field! A fresh way to see green.....

    I know Botany Floral Studio has been an inspiration to many...Your passion in what you do is highly reflected in your creations...Thank you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! That is sweet of you to say!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts