Winner of Botany's Mother's Day Contest!

Congratulations to Susan Del Giudice, the winning recipient of flowers from Botany Floral Studio.

Here is what her daughter had to say about her Mom ...

I can honestly say that over the past 26 years my mom stood taller and bigger than anyone I know. At age 4 I remember the battle my mom quietly fought to overcome a bone marrow transplant. She took great measures to ensure I never saw the raw pain she endured over a two year period. If that wasn't enough, 17 years later, she fought with renewed courage breast cancer. She again, made every effort to minimize the degree of pain so that my studies would not be compromised in any way. It was all about courage and thinking about the people she loved. Five years ago, when she underwent open heart surgery, I honestly thought she would not be around to see me graduate....but she made it! Not only did she survive, she carried on the task of being an inspiration to the many students she served each day as an elementary school principal. She has overcome so much with such spirit, courage and a sense of hope. I am truly grateful she is my mom and my rock!

Comments

Popular Posts