Today was exceptional


I have the most meaningful moments in the studio. Being surrounded by flowers and plants is a lovely way to spend my days, but it is truly the people and stories that I share my days with which makes me feel the most inspired & blessed.

Today was exceptional.

I met two ladies this morning that share my enthusiasm for old-fashioned plants and vintage finds. We talked plant types - Morning Glory, Trailing Thyme, Mint, Bougainnvillea, and Saint John's s Bells. They shared planting tips and these videos from KINFOLK with me.

Another of my favourite clients told me about her travels in Spain and about the amazing Guggenheim dog!

And I heard a love story - A man who lives in this community. He recounted the moment he met his wife in 1963. He was standing on a balcony and saw a lady stepping out of a car, but could only see her from behind. She had long gold hair and she was straightening her clothes. He watched and waited for her to turn around, but she didn't. He wanted to see her face, so he ran down flights of stairs, three at a time just to meet her. He told me that they had never asked each other out, they could see it in each other's eyes that they loved one another.

Blessed!

Comments

Popular Posts