Flowers for the masses!



I have brief ten to twenty minute windows spent with each of my flower suppliers daily. Some say a lot and some say a little. There is one in particular ... we had an interesting talk the other day.

He started off by stating: "Florists have it backwards -  marketing flowers for all occasions isn't doing them any good."

This had me a little confused. Flowers for all occasions, aren't all occasions suitable for gifting flowers - births, birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, bereavements, weddings, and celebrations.

He retorted by saying: "What about flowers for no occasion, for no reason at all?"

It's true, isn't it? We associate giving flowers for occasions and not with simply enjoying the beauty of flowers.

I like this: Flowers for the sake of enjoying beauty.



I often hear this though: "Flowers are expensive!" Likely the main reason people don't purchase flowers for themselves, they see flowers as a luxury.

I also like this: Flowers for the masses.

I have a solution - we offer a weekly special: BFF {Botany Flower Fridays}.

On Fridays I am hearing: "Now I can buy flowers for myself, flowers because I love having flowers in the house, flowers to give, flowers to enjoy."

I breath a sigh of relief! People are enjoying flowers for their beauty!



Join us for BFF {Botany Flower Friday} - Our weekly Friday flower special where you receive 50% off all cut flowers from 3 to 6pm.

This week we have callas, waxflower, pincushion protea, mimosa, tulips, parrot tulips, garden roses, spray roses, lilies, agapanthus, hydrangea, hypericum, cremones, song of Jamaica, roses, cymbidium orchids, and more!

See you there!

Comments

Popular Posts