Gratitude

At Thanksgiving, when my family is all seated around the table, we take turns giving gratitude.
This year, I have a lot to be thankful for - family, my son, and all the support and help I've had in fulfilling my dreams.

Flowers have a way of speaking kind words of thankfulness, when we sometimes cannot find the right ones to say. And they add that certain touch of harvest theme and beauty to a table or home at Thanksgiving.

At BOTANY, we have beautiful fall bunches and blooms in the floral studio this week - all ready for Thanksgiving Day!

Join us this Friday from 3 to 6pm for BFF {Botany Flower Friday} and receive 50% off all cut flowers.

A festive bundle of flowers can be made-up for your table or to take to a dinner party.

Here are a couple lovely creations from today ...


Comments

Popular Posts